Sunday, August 16, 2015

It Never Ends

We have been motoring south back to the good old USA for 10 days. No issues except for the leaky tire valve. So we made it to Cache Creek BC (230 miles from the border) and we decided to stop for the night at a truck stop. They said no problem.  So I leveled the coach put the sides out and everything was good.

Than "pop" from the rear and the right side of the coach went down. I know what that was. Probably an air bag. So here we sit waiting on Coachnet to send a mobile tech to look at it in the morning. 

But we have sat tv, great internet from the truck stop, and I woke up this morning. And I am with the most beautiful woman I know. Life is good! Like every other break down we will get through it and move on.  Hell I could still be at work like some LOL.


Our view from our parking spot... Not bad...

1 comment: